I first want to apologize for this blog being so late. I have been RL busy.
So for this blog I want to give some tips on how to clean up your inventory. Our inventory can get overflowed and messy very fast. It can be dreadful to deal with. When I first sat down and organized my inventory it took me 3 days of nothing but making folders and getting things where they needed to be. So here are a few things to do to help you get organized.
1) Sit down and take a few minutes every day to make folders and get them in order.
2) Do not be afraid to delete things.
3) Box everything you do not need. I even box clothes and sizes I do not need.
4) Put all your need things in the Recent Folder.
5) Delete ALL calling cards.
6) If you must have things in the objects folder… box them.
7) Same with the Landmark folder… box them.
8) Delete duplicates.
9) Group things, for example, if you have a ton of LAQ things, make a folder just for that stuff.
These are just a few tips to help you get organized. I know it seems like it will take forever but I promise if you just set aside some time every day you will be thankful in the long run. If you have any tips or tricks, please put them in the comment section. I would love to hear what yall do to conquer the dreaded inventory.
TinaLynn R. Ashbourne
| || |
Examples of my inventory
| || |
What I have on